Reliance Jio today announced JioPostpaid Plus scheme is to provide enhanced services across connectivity, entertainment and experience for its users.
Starting at the price of ₹399, the JioPostpaid Plus will provide a slew of services and data rollover upto 500 GB as well as free international calls to USA and UAE.
Commenting on this development, Akash Ambani, Director, Jio, said “There can’t be a more opportune time to introduce JioPostpaid Plus. After having earned the trust of close to 400 million satisfied customers in the prepaid smartphone category, we want to extend our customer obsession to the postpaid category.” Ambani also added, “We have tried to design a gold standard service experience and we hope that every postpaid user in India will make full use of it.”
Some of the key features of JioPospaid plus are:
-Subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney Hotstar +
– Jio apps with 650+ live TV channels, video content, songs, and newspapers
– Family plan for your entire family at ₹250/connection
– Data rollover upto 500 GB
– WiFi-calling across the world
– First-ever in-flight connectivity for Indian travellers travelling abroad
– Free international roaming in USA and UAE
– India calling @ Re 1 with WiFi calling on international roaming
– International calling (ISD) starting at 50p/min
The pack charges are as follows: ₹399, ₹599, ₹799, ₹999 and ₹1,499. All these packs come individual offers and data limit according to the users’ requirement.
However, all these packs provide unlimited voice and video calls as well subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar at no extra cost.
Visit www.jio.com/postpaid for more details on JioPostpaid Plus.
JioPostpaid Plus will be available starting 24th September in Jio Stores and through home delivery, which is free along with. theactivation.